The Joint Rolling Handbook 2
Please scroll down for description.
- Tips, tricks and techniques from the pro's
- Cannabis judging and preparation
- 26 of the world's best blunts, bombs, cones and cigars
- Step-by-step quides to joint-rolling expertise
- Over 400 full-colour illustrations and diagrams
The Joint Rolling Handbook 2 is the culmination of years of exhaustive research and single-minded obsession - the quest for the ultimate joint. An evolution of the best selling Joint Rolling Handbook, this is truly the definitive guide to the art of paper and roach. Ever wondered how to roll a pure Nepalese Pipebopmb, wrap a five star Cohiba Blunt or spot a prize-winning bud? Well, wonder no more. Whether you are a ten-thumbed dribbler or a diamond-knuckled spliff-meister, this book has everything you will ever need to know, but will be far too stoned to remember.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.