Medical Cannabis by Michka (Pocket)
Scroll down for description
From Marijuana to Synthetic Cannabinoids.
This unique and timely book arrives just as a growing number of states are authorizing the use of medical cannabis.
Written by highly respected international specialists, it answers the most frequently asked questions about this unusual plant medicine, including:
- The diseases that can be helpedor even healed by marijuana, and the ways in which the human body can absorb it.
- Where to obtain legal medical cannabis, and instructions on how to "grow your own" if it is unavailable for purchase.
- The respective medical attributesof THC and CBD, and the history of different marijuana varieties.
- The latest legislation in different parts of the world.
- The available pharmaceutical medications derived from marijuana, or from synthetic cannabinoids.
- The history of marijuana useage around the world, including legal purchase in the Dutch coffee shops.
This richly illustrated book provides a practical overview of theraputic marijuana. With clarity and humor, it also offers an understanding of the complex issues surrounding this fascinating plant: Cannabis Sativa L.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.