High-Life Mercury Hookah
Please scroll down for description.
- High-Life Hookahs are renowned for their good looks and exceptional quality
- Herbal molasses is tobacco & nicotine free so smoking a Hookah is healthier for you
- Strong glass base
- Matching Pyrex bowl
- Includes hose, charcoal tongs/pokey, cleaning brushes and spare clay bowl
- Height - 56cm
- FREE pack of Instant Lighting Charcoal with every hookah
How to Hookah!
- Take a small pinch of High-Life Herbal Molasses and place it into the clay bowl. We recommend about 10 grams of molasses per smoke. (Make sure the molasses is not too compact, spread the molasses out so air can circulate)
- Take a small square of aluminium foil, big enough to cover the open top of the bowl. Wrap the foil over the top so that the surface is tight. Use a Pin to punch a small group of tiny holes in the foil.
- Check that the glass base is approximately two thirds full of water so that the metal tube is submerged but leaving a small chamber at the top for the smoke to settle
- Lite and place a Swift-Lite charcoal on the foil
- The Hookah is now ready to smoke - a couple of long draws to begin with should start the tobacco burning and the smooth smoke flowing!
Tips to Enhance the Smoking Experience!
- Try putting ice in the glass base of your hookah and get the water ice cold before smoking. This makes for a smoother more enjoyable smoking experience.
- Try mixing lemon juice, orange juice, or some other flavours into the water in your glass base. It will enhance the taste of your smoking experience.
- When you first start smoking your hookah, try placing the charcoal on the outside of the bowl and working it around the edges of the bowl. The centre of the bowl should be the last place your charcoal is placed.
- It is best to refrigerate your molasses and make sure it remains in an airtight container once it has been opened. This will keep the molasses from drying up and losing its flavour.
|Socket size - bowl||N/A|
|Socket size - main||N/A|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.